Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Holy Paladin (Approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Töömstön
Gäst

Holy Paladin (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Holy Paladin (Approved)   Holy Paladin (Approved) Emptyfre okt 16, 2009 1:10 am

Chararcter info
Character name:Töömstöne
Class:Paladin
Race:Human
Main-Specc:Holy
Off-Specc:Retri
Proffesions:Inscription/450 Enchinting/415 Profession 1 (xxx/450) Profession 2 (xxx/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name:Glenn
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)?I work as a salesman for a company called Royal Unibrew.

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? 4 years
How long have you been playing your main - character?2 years ( /played? And when did you create this character?)
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?got 80 druid 70 mage 70 shaman

Have you been playing some other MMO's?have tried lord of the rings but it sucked (Yverland wants to know)

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow:cleared all classic instances
TBC:everything except bt
WOTLK:havent done totc 25 man hc or normal and 10 man hc

Do you have a favorite fight? I like the beasts in totc nice fight with 3 different mobs in 1 fight
Is there a fight you really dislike? Hate last boss in Dtk freaking borring

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in?I were in symbol back in the karazhan dayz and were in royal blood
Why did you leave your former guilds?symbol cuz the changed the raid times and royal blood disbanned
What happend in your last guild?nothing sadly to few raids so i left would like to join a guild with progress as a goal.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory?
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? i am a didicated ppl that dont care if we wipe 100 times on same boss to learn the tac like we did when i cleared karazhan with symbol it part of the gaming experince and what makes it fun challenges (How can you contribute?)
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?yes thats why its nice to have dual specc
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you?Depends on witch proffesion

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?were in raid with mortenius and some other guild members and they asked med to make an app

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend?all days
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?make daily q and farm mines on my alt and farm instances

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?yes ofc thats part of the game

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1?yes
Do you have a microphone?yes
Is you ISP connection stabile?yes
Which addons do you use?grid, DBM, Ct mod,Decursive and xperl
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy Paladin (Approved)   Holy Paladin (Approved) Emptyfre okt 16, 2009 6:50 am

Har ikke tid til å se over hele apply'en din nå, da jeg skal på jobb..

Men! var også med i raidet en liten stund og du gjorde en knall jobb som healer Wink
fataass
Members

Antal inlägg : 81
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-10

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy Paladin (Approved)   Holy Paladin (Approved) Emptyfre okt 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Tjo

Har kollat lite på ditt gear nu och ser att du missar enchant och har enchantat fel..

* Boots - Fixa Icewalker eller Vitality

* Back - skaffa 23 haste

* Du har väldigt lite critt chance. ser helst att du byter ut dina mp5 gems mot intelect gems. Då du får både Critt, mana,sp. Som i sin tur gör att du kan hela mera och lasting longer i fights.

Vill även att du använder 51/5/15 speccen. För att optimera din healing.

P.s struna i SP gems. helt onödigt. Så länge du inte är en Flash a din..

I övrigt ser de bra ut.

Så fixa de asap så kan vi talas vidare sen om en trial spot.

//Muqer Paladin Class Officer
Töömstön
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy Paladin (Approved)   Holy Paladin (Approved) Emptylör okt 17, 2009 12:15 am

Have change the specc and gotten the enchants fixed if i replace the last socket with int i will miis my meta socket wont work...
fataass
Members

Antal inlägg : 81
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-10

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy Paladin (Approved)   Holy Paladin (Approved) Emptylör okt 17, 2009 1:10 am

Bra, Nu ser allt mycket bättre ut.

Kontakta mig eller någon annan Officer för Inv

Välkommen
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Holy Paladin (Approved)   Holy Paladin (Approved) Empty

Holy Paladin (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen