Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Destro lock Foxs (Approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Foxss
Gäst

Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptysön sep 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Chararcter info
Character:Foxs
Class:Warlock
Race:Gnome (yes i regret it every day)
Main-Specc:0/13/58, dont see a reason to explain that raidspecc
Off-Specc: None currently
Proffesions: Tailoring (420/450) Still researching on what my second prof should be, was about to go JC(seeing as it was the best after tailoring) but since they nerfed it, i've not decided yet.

In Real Life - Info
Name:Jesper
Age:hm.. had to check in my passport to be sure, and it tells me im 21!
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)?School for the moment

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? Hard to say, started playing wow back in the days when you needed a guild to do Scholomans, to now, with a few breaks now and then, so a few years probably
How long have you been playing your main - character? ( /played? And when did you create this character?) This is a newly created char with 14days and 11hours and 12mins under its belt. But other than that, My first main was a warlock on Draenor with probably 300+ days, and then My DK on karazhan have about 50 or something (might be lying might be more or less:P)
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?Foxs on draenor My first raider, Warlock used it from MC into naxx, and then into TBC (killed hydro and mag pre Nerf!) Later stoped due to guildbreak up (gm got banned from the game for the 10th time and got perban).

Then Its Foxs on Karazhan, DK tank, was "MTing" in Nightshift (best guild in the server, was in the top 100 when i quited) Killed Ignis Pre Nerf with him as MT (well that nerf was more of a bug fix the next day, if you dont know about it) We cleared Ulduar the first week, But i missed out on 3 bosses due to school (couldnt be home at 12:00 when the raid started) Flame lev, Mimiron and Yogg. BUT ive killed Mimmiron in the ptr (was the one explaining the tactics during that encounter during the ptr and pretty much lead it (with some help from the officers ofc)) And been in a almost killshoot of Yogg, then i had to leave. The next day when i was out (once again school ^_^) he was dead when i came home about 16:00 (if my memmory doesnt lie to me) So missed out on that. And I also did the OS+3 10man, when in counted for something... Anyway i stoped playing My DK the next week after clearing ulduar for personal reasons....

Guess you could ask me if you wonder something

Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know) Anchar, tiba, runescape xD to name a few!

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: Everything up to 4 horsemen -c'thun
TBC: Killed kael, Hydros pre nerf, and mag prenerf (soo hard to click the fucking cubes!!!xD)
WOTLK: Ulduar 25man well if you read the long story up there you should know. But up to Yogg

Do you have a favorite fight? Every fight with a retardcheck is great fun (especally when 10 people always die of the same reason every time you go there (6))
Is there a fight you really dislike? Patchwerk when healers forget who they are assigned to ^_^

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in?Hm dont remember actully my old guilds lol.. bit ashamed about that ;D but the dk was in Nightshift "karazhan" (horde)
Why did you leave your former guilds? Personal reasons
What happend in your last guild? No idea, im guessing its still alive and kicking ass : >

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? Two reasons, I want some, uhm not so hardcore raiding guild, (cba to play 5hours everyday in the week) and because i know two people in the guild, who are the reason for me comming to this laggy *cough* server ;D (i do enoy it here though^_^)
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?) Beside being one of the best players in all times of WoW!!! (no lies) You get a fun guy who loves to raid, and does pretty much anything to achive his and the guild goals.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? always, as long as its in the name of raiding!
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? I rather not. But i've in the past and once again i will, as long as the reason is RAIDING!

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? Tellarius and Bèatrix

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend? All of them, duuuh Wink
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?
Never have I failed at getting flask and food. Dailies are more then enough to cover that amount of gold required to raid.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? LOVE IT! (as long as people dont slack at running back:D) anyway ive done that to many times to remember, so i don't see why it should be a problem now ^_^

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1?mhm
Do you have a microphone?jaaaaao
Is you ISP connection stabile?I would say so.
Which addons do you use?oh.. long list. But the important stuff is. ForteX (all warlocks should have it) omen ora2 deadlybossmod recount quartz, (could probably post a pic how it looks if you wish)

/Foxs
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptysön sep 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Foxs skrev:

Race:Gnome (yes i regret it every day)
*knis*, du vet, warlock classleader her er også gnome!
Foxs
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptysön sep 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Oh just remembered that i didn't find a place to put my armory link

Selfbuffed foxs got
2240 sp
341hit
25,12 crit
272haste

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptysön sep 13, 2009 11:44 pm

haha hatar gnomes!! Very Happy

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Foxs länken försvann
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptymån sep 14, 2009 12:16 am

Gnome er elsk! Hater min Human mage!! VILL HA GNOME IGJEN!!!!
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptymån sep 14, 2009 11:12 pm

Vad ska man säga han har SKILLZ och kan sin class och tacts och har för mycket fritid
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptymån sep 14, 2009 11:13 pm

aldeles för mycket fritid
Foxs
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptymån sep 14, 2009 11:15 pm

haha^_^
man kan aldrig ha förmycket fritid, Man ger sig själv fritiden som behövs! : >
Foxs
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptytis sep 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Update
2271 sp
351hit
24.69crit
272haste
Foxs
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Emptyfre sep 18, 2009 4:40 pm

new update
2382 sp
339 hit
25.27 crit
318 haste

450 alchemy
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destro lock Foxs (Approved)   Destro lock Foxs (Approved) Empty

Destro lock Foxs (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Destro Warlock (Approved)
» Destro warlock (Declined)
» destro warlock ( Declined )
» lvl 80 lock (DECLINED)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-