Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Apply to the guild (Declined)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Nightdre
Gäst

Apply to the guild (Declined) Empty
InläggRubrik: Apply to the guild (Declined)   Apply to the guild (Declined) Emptymån sep 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey my name is Nightdream and here is my application.
name is Nightdream i´m a warlock and human race.
my main spec is destru and os is aff, but can be changed in the interesse of the guild
my prof are alc and tailor and i have lvl 450 in both. all other skills i am lvl 450 to.

My real name is Brian Lippke and comes from Denmark.

I´m 39 years old and currently have a job in Schweits as a boss for a line station with planes.

i`ve played WOW for 1.5 year and always had a lock as main. i have a lvl 77 holy priest as alt, but plays my lock mainly.
I like to play wow cause it get the streess out of my body and the contact to others players.
My biggest problem is that i travel alot with my job so sometimes i´m offline for 7 days .
Hope that it can be accepted cause when im online i like to raid and knows how to play a lock.

I have only played wow nothing else.

I joined Wow in TBC and did half of the instences there.
In the wotlk i have done all instences.
Only bosses i miss is the twins and yogg saron.

i have former been in dde and from them i went to sulfuras gaming where i am now, the reason why i quit dde was because all left and now its the same problem is this guild i am in now.
sulferas dosent raid any more cause the officers had an internal fight and stopped the guild.

The reason why apply to this guild is because Bingbing told it was a good guild and that y are raiding but not hardcore stile and that sounds god.

I can raid a couple of times a week without problems and I don´t mind to respecc or help others in progression.
My gear can be checked on armory in this link:

Only reference i have is Bingbing.

The raiding times y have fits me fine.

To the end i can say i have vt and a mike. I have enough gold to raid and i never runs around without a flask popped,
I dont mind to wipe alot even it hurt but in progression it is the only ting that works.
As told eiarlier i´m a decited player when my work alowes me to do so.
Hope that this is enough or if I forgot something just wisp me in game and I will respond, happy gaming hope to cy.
best regards Nightdream.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Apply to the guild (Declined)   Apply to the guild (Declined) Emptymån sep 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Twalec
Members
Twalec

Antal inlägg : 88
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-23
Ålder : 43

InläggRubrik: Template   Apply to the guild (Declined) Emptylör sep 26, 2009 11:41 am

Som allram sa.
För att lättare kunna överskåda alla aplys har vi en färdig form som man ska fylla i.
Så använd gärna den om du ska skriva en aply.
http://knightsofglory.eu
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Apply to the guild (Declined)   Apply to the guild (Declined) Empty

Apply to the guild (Declined)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» apply for guild ( Declined )
» Guild apply ( Approved )
» - Warlock apply ( Declined )
» Berginator - 80 DK - Apply (Declined)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-