Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

80 DK apply! (Approved)

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
MORTENIU
Gäst

80 DK apply! (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptytor sep 24, 2009 4:08 am

Chararcter info
Character name: MORTENIUS - armory -
Class: DEATH KNIGHT
Race: DWARF
Main-Specc: BLOOD
Off-Specc: UNHOLLY
Proffesions: very low bs/mining..

In Real Life - Info
Name: Joacim Engen
What do you do on dailys basis : Work, Friend, Wow

[b]In game - Info

How long have you been playing WoW? From wow realese!
How long have you been playing your main - character? played on my DK since the class got realesed, about 1year i think.. i was priest / Hunter before that, and i got bored of it.. wanted to try something new.. and i am happy with my DK Smile
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? dont got any1 on grim batol exept my Dk atm Smile

Have you been playing some other MMO's?: Diablo, and starcraft

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: : Everything Smile
TBC: : Everything Smile
WOTLK: All Hc.. 10man naxx(farm) 25man naxx(farm) 10man Voa, 25man Voa .. Think thats about it in wolk, i quited wow fore a long time.. i moved and didnt have internett, so i wasnt able to play, but ive got internett now, and ready to start again Smile

Do you have a favorite fight? : No favorite's rlly.. like trying new bosses Smile
Is there a fight you really dislike? Nop Smile

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? Gief epix, Valhalla, Riders of the storm
Why did you leave your former guilds? Migratet to aggramar fore a while, and played in " Velox Maximus "
What happend in your last guild? Migratet back to grim batol Smile

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? i Want to be a part of progressing with the guild, and get new friends
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? i am a experienced player, and know my class good.. also done alote of pve so i know my part in the game Smile
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? Yes ofc i will Smile
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? Yeepps Smile

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? Enhaloic ( Rogue ) might miss-spell it Razz but he is a Irl friend of me Smile

Knights of Glory's raiding time is: I got no problems with them Smile
Which of these days can you attend? ALL Smile
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?
I do alote of daylie quest, sell drops, and farm Smile allways come to raid with flasks Smile

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? Yes.. i am not a quiter. i stay to the end, no mather how many whipes Smile

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Is you ISP connection stabile? Yes
Which addons do you use? Non atm, but i use the inportent ones whan i start raiding, but been without internett fore a long time, so i start downloading the needet addons right away, if i get in Smile
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Hmm   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptytor sep 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Hmm vi skulle vel ikk være så heldig at du har et tank gear..?
morteniu
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptytor sep 24, 2009 7:46 pm

Jeg har tanke gear, 10 epic, 3blå 505def, 28khp, 23k armor..
har ikke det beste, men får jeg gear tanker jeg gjerne Smile nps det!
morteniu
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptytor sep 24, 2009 7:50 pm

armory
Sunzhine
Members
Sunzhine

Antal inlägg : 46
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-03

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptyfre sep 25, 2009 4:57 pm

Tycker detta ser bra ut, du verkar vara en syjsst och dedikerad kille. Dock saknar du experience i Ulduar och Totc, men det kan fixas snabbt. Du saknar också lite enchants på t.ex. chest och back. Men annars tycker jag gearet ser helt ok ut.

Jag vet dock inte om vi rekryterar mer blood DKs men en Officer kommer nog snart komma med feedback.

/sunzhine
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptyfre sep 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Jeg gir værtfall min tommel for han her.

(waiting for feedback fra andre)
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptylör sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

Du får ja fra meg, og det at du sier at du tanker nps hvis du får gear gjør det jo enda bedre, hvis du gjør litt for å skaffe det gearet selv også da ofc.

Men Yes plix!

//Allram
morteniu
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 12:28 pm

hehe ja, skal enchante itemsa Razz å gjør det jeg kan for å få gear uten guild, heroic å pugs Smile
Tomasdetavil
Members
Tomasdetavil

Antal inlägg : 175
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-26

InläggRubrik: Du verkar ha fått ja ....   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 7:03 pm

från tillräckligt många officers o raiders så whisper någon officer för en inv.

Det ända är att du har lite för lite hitR (krav 260), men för mycket expertise (krav 16), men det går väl att fixa
morteniu
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Emptymån sep 28, 2009 12:10 pm

ja, fikser det Smile jeg /w en officer asap!
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 DK apply! (Approved)   80 DK apply! (Approved) Empty

80 DK apply! (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Apply to KoG ( Approved )
» Guild apply ( Approved )