Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Application ( Declined )

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Gäst
Gäst

Application ( Declined ) Empty
InläggRubrik: Application ( Declined )   Application ( Declined ) Emptymån jul 21, 2008 1:28 pm

Xilent - Rogue

Char namn: Xilent
Klass: Rogue
Spec: Combat
Irl namn: Christoffer
Ålder: 18
Vilket land är du ifrån: Norway
Har du en stabil internetuppkoppling (upprepat dc leder till -dkp)?: Yes i do
Har du en mikrofon (för Ventrilo)? : Yes i have

Hur länge har du spelat: A little over 1 year
Hur länge har du spelat på denna karaktär: About 6-7 months
Vilken raidingerfarenhet du har: Kz, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, TK, Ssc and Mount Hyjal + half of BT.
Vilken boss encounter tycker du är den roligaste/tuffaste och varför: Archimonde, because when encounterring him, all need to be focused, and if someone dont do their job, its a wipe. He makes the wholde raid work together as a team, especially at the fire phases. I also very much like the whole Mount Hyjal because everyone needs to be focused all the time.

LÄNK TILL DIN KARAKTÄR PÅ ARMORY

Link to my character Xilent:

Vilken guild är du med i nu och vilka du har varit med i tidigare: Im in no guild atm, because the guild i was in kinda disbanded after some poor leadership. Ive been in Hyperborea on this server, but i used to be on the Venture Co server, but newly transferred because of some low population on the server.

Varför lämnar du din guild: I did leave my guild because i thought the leadership was bad and people didnt meet up for signed up raids and stuff. It got a little bit too unserious.

Varför vill du bli medlem i Knights of Glory: Because i want a guild with good progress and i need to raid Ssc, Tk, MH and BT to get my gear up. I wanna be a part of making Knights of glory a mighty guild when the Wrath of the Lich kings comes out and i want us to stand strong in the battler of getting most of the new raids cleared.

Har du någon referens i Knights of Glory: No one that i can remember atm, but i have played with some of the guys\girls in the guild and im very satisfied with both their experience and behaviour.

Är du beredd att lägga ut 200-300 g per vecka för flasks, pots, repairs och andra consumables som behövs för att raida? Absolutely
Hur farmar du g: Especially by doing all the dailys that are given on for example Isle.

På vilket sätt tror du att du kommer att bidra till Knights of Glorys guild progress:
I think i will bring some experience in to the guild, also i am a very cheering person that sets humor and laughter high, but also got the skills when it counts. I think i can bring the dps thats needed and i always study for tips and hints to improve my knowledge. I hope to be a part of knights and Glory, so that we together can improve the guild to be one of the best guilds on this server.

Knights of Glory raidar i nuläget onsdagar, torsdagar och måndagar, kl 19.15 till ca 23.00 (ca) - kan du delta vid minst 2 fulla raidtillfällen varje vecka? Absolutely

At last: I would like to say that i have very many different kinds of gear in my bags, so if you need a dagger rogue, im your man, if you need a fist rogue, im your mand and if you need a rogue (my spez atm) im certainly your man. Ive also got gear to raise my AP instead of Hit rating and also gear to get hitcapped.

Hope to hear from you soon and my application is on English because you might not understand everything in Norwegian if your sweidsh Smile
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Application ( Declined )
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Karos Application ( Declined )
» Priest application - Martyruel ( Declined )
» Application Hunter ( miggrating) ( Declined )
» Dotorro's Knights of Glory [Application] ( Declined )
» Application to KoG

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: