Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Kondisma
Gäst

Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved)   Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved) Emptylör jun 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Chararcter info
Character name: Kondismannen
Class: Rogue
Race: Male gnome
Main-Specc: Combat
Off-Specc: Multi
Proffesions: Profession 1 (xxx/450) Profession 2 (xxx/450) Just got 400 in JC for the imba gems (415/450), the second is Mining atm but i gonna replace it with enchanting that gives me the ringenchants
Armory Link:

In Real Life - Info
Name: Linus Holmqvist
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? Going in school, playing WoW and working as ''Pool Guard'' dont know the word xD

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? In the begin of TBC.
How long have you been playing your main - character? ( /played? And when did you create this character?) I have played Rogue from the day i starded WoW. I dont really know why i chosed rogue. I did try Warrior when i started, but rogues were more fun to play Very Happy
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? Nope

Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know) Tryed Warhammer but it wasnt something for me.

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: Noting
TBC: 4/6 SwP (1 before 30% nerf)
WOTLK: Naxx 10 / 25 cleared, OS10+3 / OS25+3 cleared, Maly10 / 25 cleared, Ulduar10 12/14, Ulduar25 10/14

Do you have a favorite fight? ILLIDAN, Lady in ssc and keal'thas
Is there a fight you really dislike? No

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? On this server: Ett gäng gubbar, I leaved them becuse thay didnt raid 25 Ulduar, But the ppl in the guild was nice. Silin, I leaved them becuse ppl did sign to raids but didnt show up and we didnt try progress bosses before the ''farm'' bosses were down.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? Becuse you are a Ulduar 25 man raiding and ++ You ar Scandinavian
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?) As a good member who does what I am told to do.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? Yes, if you have a good reason
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? Yes Ofc

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend?
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00 Yes
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00 Yes
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00 Yes

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?
A raiding guild without flasks ? Ofc i got flasks in all raids.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? You lern from wipes....

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Is you ISP connection stabile? Yes
Which addons do you use? DBL, threat meter, Recount, bartender
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
kondisma
Gäst

InläggRubrik: armory link   Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved) Emptysön jun 21, 2009 2:33 pm

I see i forgot to link armory, here it comes:
kondisma
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved)   Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved) Emptysön jun 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Lol, seems that u have u find me by your seft on armory becuse the links dose not work
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved)   Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved) Emptysön jun 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Ser bra ut, välkommen till guilden!
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved)   Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved) Empty

Combat Rogue Kondismannen (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» combat rogue (Approved)
» Baanan combat ROGUE (Approved)
» Shiningami - Combat Rogue ( Approved )
» Kryax, Combat rogue (Approved)
» Combat rogue ( Declined )

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: