Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Destruction Warlock ( Approved )

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Mr. T
Gäst

Destruction Warlock ( Approved ) Empty
InläggRubrik: Destruction Warlock ( Approved )   Destruction Warlock ( Approved ) Emptymån aug 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Chararcter info
Character name: Toosh
Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome
Main-Specc: Destruction 0-17-54
PvP-Specc: Destruction 0-17-54 aswell, just a different choice of talents
Proffesions: Inscription (450/450) Tailoring (442/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name: Andreas
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? I am currently a student, with a job next to that. Neither school or work will prevent me from showing up at your raid invites.

In game - Info

Gear status:
2600+ Spell Power - 21% Crit - 339 Hit - around 300 haste
Items are optimized with the best choice of enchants and gems.

Armory Link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Toosh

How long have you been playing WoW? Around four years.

How long have you been playing your main - character?
I created "Toosh" in early TBC, due to some complications with my old account wich i'd rather not talk about, i had to get a new one and start leveling up again. So this warlock only got 130 days played. (The old one had about 180)

Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?
Hmm, i got some horde characters i rarely play, not a big deal. Also, I fancy playing my retribution paladin "Faranell", and planning on get that from 71-80 soon.

Have you been playing some other MMO's?
Nope, i've been checking out both AoC and Warhammer online, but that was just plain fail and a feeling of /copy WoW.

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow:
Cleared everything up to Naxxramas, Spider wing, plague wing, 2/3 Death-Knight wing and 3/4 Abomination wing. (as of pre-tbc. When tbc hit, the rest got scrapped up)
TBC:
Everything cleared, M'uru and KJ after the nerf though.
WOTLK:
Everything up to Ulduar, then it gets sloppy. Auriaya, Hodir, Freya and Mimiron in 10-man. Then FL (4 towers), Razorscale and Ignis 25-man.

Do you have a favorite fight?
As a dps, I would have to say Malygos. It requires you to master both high personal dps and a flawless rotation rotation on your drake (atleast to hit the Hardmode timer), thus its getting old and easy now. But, i have the achievement from the 25 man server first timed kill.
Another fight that i really enjoyed and spendt days of wiping, repair bills and consumables before it got nerfed, M'uru. At that point, the dominant specc was pure shadowbolt spam with massive haste rating. I like that. Not that the idea of standing at one spot (almost) and spamming the same thing over and over again is so amusing, but the fight was so damn hard, and the feeling of having entropius (second, and last phase) down on 20% with a hope of killing him while you're topping dps, could not be described.

Is there a fight you really dislike?
Prince in Karazhan. His stupid inferno's was so random and you could get from a clean kill to a wipe the last 10 percent.

Guild - related

Which guilds have you been in?
I've been in Order of the White Tiger, and Velocity on Grim Batol. Also been in some guilds on The Venture Co. and Twilight's Hammer, but i dont need to mention them.

Why did you leave your former guilds?
Most of them disbanded, OotWT just wasnt enough for me at the time. And after a year in Spliter/Velocity the hardcore raiding was a bit to much. Best guild ive been in though, almost everyone had 110% control of their class, and the raiding spirit was always good. (almost :p yerr, you know)

What happend in your last guild?
I asked for a demotion to retired raider in Velocity, the day before we got server first Immortal achievement. Nice timing, huh? Well anyways, i've stayed as retired ever since, joining some alt runs and stepped in when needed. Just some days ago i left them to join some casual 10-man guild, but that's not enough for me right now as i want to raid again.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory?
Seems like a perfect match for what i am looking for. 3 raids a week, Scandinavian community (and im filling out this in english o.O).

How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory?
As i have stated above, Ulduar is still pretty fresh to me. But im a quick learner, and when i get around to master a fight, it sure wont be a problem to squeeze in some high numbers on the damage meters. And ofcourse, im not the /emo type that cuts his wrists after a silly wipe or some bad tries on a progress boss. But as a common guy i get a little cheezy after weeks of failure on one progress boss, or a whole raid down the drain on a farm boss.

Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?
I would be willing to, but right now i dont see any point changing my build.

Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you?
Depends, i wouldnt change out my inscription for JC to get that one extra spellpower. But i would gladly do it if one of my professions turned out to be useless, and another one would boost my dps by like 100.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?
Nope, unless im forgetting someone or they have done a namechange :p
Knights of Glory's raiding time is:

Which of these days can you attend?

Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00 Can attend
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00 work ends at 18:00, so i can attend
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00 Can attend
3/3
Hot Streak!

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?

Im not really into questing, but my alt has fishing, and an hour or so with that gives me enough fish to make food for 3 raids and sell the rest for cash to buy flasks.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?
Indeed i would, that is the charm on how to get a new boss down, learn the fight. Bosses that goes down without wipes the first time tends to be the least funny fights.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes, willing to use it aswell! Smile
Is you ISP connection stabile? Never had any problems with my connection. 16 M/bit.
Which addons do you use? wowinterface.com/downloads/info6550-MarUI - only change is that i use DBM instead of BigWigs, and SLDataText is deactivated. What a Face
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destruction Warlock ( Approved )   Destruction Warlock ( Approved ) Emptymån aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Hej!

Efter att ha läst din apply som du är en av de bästa på att skriva. (Fick t.o.m rätt på din armory länk.)

Så kan jag säga att du är mycket välkommen att joina KoG.

/Lexum

Raidleader
Mr. T
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destruction Warlock ( Approved )   Destruction Warlock ( Approved ) Emptymån aug 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Flott Smile

Og selv om det er ganske åpenbart, så vil jeg bare legge til at det er pvp speccen som er på armory for øyeblikket.

Kommer til og kontakte officer rundt 00:00, om noen er på.
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destruction Warlock ( Approved )   Destruction Warlock ( Approved ) Emptymån aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Jeg er online, på Gwoc
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Destruction Warlock ( Approved )   Destruction Warlock ( Approved ) Empty

Destruction Warlock ( Approved )
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Methoz - Warlock ( Approved )
» Destro Warlock (Approved)
» Warlock Application ( Approved )
» Erikzn - 70 Warlock (Approved)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-