Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Balance druid apply

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Aesas
Gäst

Balance druid apply Empty
InläggRubrik: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Emptylör okt 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Chararcter info
Character name: Aesas
Class: Druid
Race: Night elf
Main-Specc: Balance
Off-Specc: Restoration
Proffesions: Profession 1 Jewelcrafting (450/450) Profession 2 Alchemy (450/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name: Sebastian Hedkrok
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? I'm a student

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? About 4 years
How long have you been playing your main - character? ( /played? And when did you create this character?) I created this char in tbc and i have 3 days and 8 hours played since i just lvled up this char been playing on my shaman but got tired of it..
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? I have an 80 resto shaman and an 80 Death Knight

Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know) No

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: Been playing old school raids but only when i was 70 or 80 so i gues it doesn't count.
TBC: Kara, Zul aman, Gruul
WOTLK: nax 10/25 EoE 10/25 OS 10/25 Ulduar 10 12/14 Ulduar 25 10/14

Do you have a favorite fight? I like the Razorscale fight because its fun when you get to pop all you got when you ground her for the first time.
Is there a fight you really dislike? No not realy

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? I've been in Defenders of Sanity and Ett gäng gubbar.
Why did you leave your former guilds? Left Defenders because we had a hard time getting full group to raids short after ulduar got released.
What happend in your last guild? I left ett gäng gubbar because they stoped raiding so it was time to move on.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? Been looking for a guild and this one needed a boomkin and also have a friend here
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?) allways showes up to raid days and i'am a solid dps.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? Yes ofcourse.
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? Yes if its needed

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? Friend of Tooken

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend?
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00 yes
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00 yes
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00 yes

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?
i do dailys and farm Mining and herbalism

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? Yes

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? yes
Do you have a microphone? yes
Is you ISP connection stabile? yes hardly ever get dc
Which addons do you use? Grid, Deadly boss mod, Atlas loot, Bartender4 and recount
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Emptylör okt 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Titt titt, jeg har noen spørsmål. Smile

Kan du fortelle litt om rotasjonen du bruker?
Sliter du med mana, siden du har speccet Dreamstate?
Og hvorfor har du hele 365 i hit rating, når cappet ligger 100 under det du har?

Vennlig hilsen
Calaera, fellow moonkin
rendeer
Aesas
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Emptylör okt 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Jag börjar med faerie fire, moonfire, insect swarm, wrath till Starfire eclipsen proccar starfire tills den är slut. sen lägger jag upp moonfire och insectswarm när dem tar slut.

Jag har speccat dreamstate även fast jag inte brukar ha dåligt med mana och då om det behövs kan jag ge min inervate till en healer om det behövs så får jag ändå lite mana regg.

Joo anledningen till att jag har så mycket hit är att det ända gearet som droppa för mig hade hit på sig och även fast jag har väldigt mycket hit så var hit gearet bättre än det blå/gröna som jag hade innan.

Ps: glömde nämmna att jag även anväder Squawk and awe som är bra att ha som boomkin:P
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Emptylör okt 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Flott! Takk for gode svar.
Lykke til med applyen din!

rendeer
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Hurtigt svar..   Balance druid apply Emptysön okt 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Kan ikk lige slå dig op på armory, men så snart jeg kan skal jeg nok svare. Men når tonje siger det ser godt ud tror jeg på hende.. Hun er trods alt en SUPER boomkin og kender den class godt.
Aesas
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Emptymån okt 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Okey. Smile
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Emptymån okt 26, 2009 7:38 pm

vad heter dina andra gubbar
Aesas
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Emptymån okt 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Noodlegirl och nozt
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid apply   Balance druid apply Empty

Balance druid apply
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» 70 feral druid apply (Approved)