Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Nessim
Gäst

Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved)   Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved) Emptyons aug 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Chararcter info
Character name: Nessima
Class: Priest
Race: Night Elf
Main-Specc: Shadow (13/0/58)
Off-Specc: Disc PvP (57/14/0) Can be changed to more PvE basic specc
Proffesions: Tailoring (449/450) Jewelcrafting (431/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name: Runar Olsen
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? In the Summer: Working, else im studying at Narvik Univercity College in Bachelor Computer Teq.

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? I started playing WoW about 4 months before the TBC release.
How long have you been playing your main - character? This was my first char ever, but then named Trupor (i guess several of you know who i am), and my played time atm is in total: 75 days and 6 hours, in lvl 80 its 29 days and 6 hours.
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?
Well i got a few other lvl 80s and both here on Grim Batol:
Zazha - Lvl 80 Surv Hunter
Rokimedes - Lvl 80 Blood dk

Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know)
- Tried out Age of Conan but nah, didnt like that very much, quit after 2 weeks or so Razz

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: No raiding experience here since i just dinged 60 when TBC released.
TBC:
Kara: Cleared
Gruul/Maggy: Cleared
SSC: 5/6
TK: 3/4
MH: 4/5

WOTLK:
Naxx10: Cleared (Undying from there)
Naxx25: Cleared
Maly10/25: Cleared
OS10/25: Cleared (+2d in 25 man)
Ulduar10/25: Up to Mimiron on both (Havent got the chance to attend any further then this:S but i still know how the fight is and what to do on each boss since i have been studying the movies and taccs alot)

Do you have a favorite fight?
- Ah there is SO many to chose from but i guess Hodir is fun since we got the clock to beat and its all the stress running around avoiding this and avoiding that Razz fun:D
Is there a fight you really dislike?
- Freya, hate all the trash to get to here and the boss fight is kinda messy aswell..

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? There is SO many but i can take those who i have been to after Wotlk:
- Knights of Glory (Pre-tbc) (big mistake of me leaving -.-) havent been in much better guild since then..
- Defenders of Sanity
- The Exiled (Disbanded)
- International Chaos (@ Balnazzar realm)
- Olympus @ Quel'Thalas realm (disbanded)
- and now Beyond @ Grim Batol

Why did you leave your former guilds?
- Well at the start i was in Defenders of Sanity, me and some other members there didnt like how the guild was run so we decided to make a new one called "The Exiled". We used about 2 weeks to get enough members to start with 25 man raiding, and we did this with success:) We cleared all current content at that time in our first week of raiding:) and this went on for about 3-4 months, untill Ulduar came. After this many ppl started to slack and our Guild Master left us and joined Method (2nd best guild in the world). And after that everything went downhill, so this ended up with a disband.

- When The Exiled disbanded i decided to move to a new realm to start fresh somewhere else, so i moved to Balnazzar and joined International Chaos where a RL friend of mine is playing. I was here for about a month but it all went to that i didnt feel that i could achieve what i wanted with these because of the lack of progress and effort put in the raiding so i therfore decided to join my former guild mates from The Exiled at Quel'Thalas, so i joined Olympus. Olympus was the best ally guild on QT in progress at the time and seemed to be a nice guild, it was a great and fun social and raiding guild, but ppl started leaving at the start of the summer cause we couldnt clear anything for weeks (this was because ppl couldnt raid, and the reason was that everyone was on vacation). So ppl who WASNT on vacation wanted to raid every week. And this ended up to be a disband all-in-all.

- After this i got so sick and tired of joining new guilds that ended up being a disaster so i thought maybe i could move back to Grim Batol where i first started playing and had played for most my WoW Career. And i did, and joined Beyond. My first impression with this guild was quite good, but after a few weeks i didnt feel very welcome to the raids or any events this guild seems to be doing. So since i dont feel much appriciated here i now decided to apply back to you guys:)
What happend in your last guild?
- Check the last thing i wrote

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory?
- Im making this apply to you guys because i KNOW that you know what you are doing, you are a great and very fun and social guild and i remember we had our loughts bach in tbc, and the raiding days suits perfect for me. (Not like Beyond who raid every day). You got a great leadership in this guild and great members as far as i know from tbc:)

How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?)
- Im a dedicated and skilled player, i will be able to contribute with my "manabattery" (not much after the nerf though -.-), but also help on with further progress into the future:) I know my class and i know how to play. Im a fast learner and doenst do the same mistake twice (mostly)
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?
- Ofc:)
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you?
- Yea if it helps the guild i am more than happy to do that:)
Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?
- Well several ppl i know there but i can mention on guy and that is: Rambokiller Very Happy great guy:)
Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend?
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

All days suits me good:)

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?

- im doing dailies EVERY day, so the gold isnt the issue since i got 7k+ gold in stock atm and more than enought flasks and well fed for a while.
- Farming my well feds with fishing and get someone that have cooking to make me these well feds:)

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?
- Ofc if we dont try and can hadle to wipe several times on bosses there wont be any progress:)

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yea
Do you have a microphone? Yea
Is you ISP connection stabile? 100/100 mbit:) so yea
Which addons do you use?

- Bartender4
- Pitbull Unit Frames
- MikScrollingBattleText
- SunArtwork
- Sexy Minimap
- Classtimers
- ElkBuffbars
- CooldownTimers3
- Prat 3.0

These are the most important addons im using atm.

Well to end this, i have to say that thankyou for taking the time to read all this wall of text and hope you dont judge me on my lack of experience in Ulduar, since i havent got the guild/chance to attend the last bosses yet. But im just saying that i know what to do and im always prepared to raids with flasks and wellfeds:)

- Cya in game:)

--.....Nessima.....--
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved)   Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved) Emptyons aug 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Veldig bra apply, bra skrevet Smile

Du har bra gear, bra gems, bra enchants, ikke mye å klage på her :p

Vi har nå 2 aktive shadowprester som har kommet tilbake fra ferie, og nettopp tatt inn en på trial.
Jeg kan gi deg spot, men du kommer nok ikke til å få spot ved hvert raid.
Nessima
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved)   Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved) Emptyons aug 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Det vil ikke være så veldig stort problem egentlig:)
Kan jo omså bare farme/gjøre dailies/HC farming om eg ikkje får spot:)

Har jo også skole som starter snart såSmile det går nok bra det ^^
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved)   Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved) Empty

Nessima - Shadowpriest (im baaack.. maybe?) (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» shadowpriest ( Approved )
» Shadowpriest Application ( Approved )
» Axcent, 70 Shadowpriest (Declined)
» <- Shadowpriest ( Decline )
» deathknight (Approved)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: