Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Death Knight Apply (approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Mannemus
Gäst

Death Knight Apply (approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Death Knight Apply (approved)   Death Knight Apply (approved) Emptysön aug 09, 2009 2:57 am

Chararcter info
Character name: Mannemusa
Class: Death Knight
Race: Night Elf
Main-Specc: Blood dps atm, going for frost dual-wield when I get the right wep
Off-Specc: Frost tank
Proffesions: JC 1 (450/450) Mining 2 (450/450)
Armory Link:

In Real Life - Info
Name: Frederik
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? Job

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? Since Launch
How long have you been playing your main - character? ( /played? And when did you create this character?) Played lots of Carracters since WoW first precented it self. Playd this character 15 days
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? Got a some but all Hordies and Oldis so nothing too great there

Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know) No, not as seriously as WoW

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: Everything up to Naxx
TBC: Everything up to Bloodboil BT
WOTLK: Cleard up to Vezax 10 man

Do you have a favorite fight? my favorit boss encounter in all time would be Hakkar in ZG
Is there a fight you really dislike? Not realy

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? Im actually a good friend of Mizguzi who just joined your guild, I sort of live with him as flat mates. So me him and some friends had a 10 man guild to clear Naxx, Voa, OS for some deasent starters gear. So now we have moved on and Im currently looking for a guild too keep on progressing with.
Why did you leave your former guilds? read above
What happend in your last guild? read above

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? Miz tells me your guild is full of entusiastic and cool people. He told me you needed some more dedicated players so I thought why not joine him if that is possible. Also I like the fact that you are a good, Progressing Scandinavian guild
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?) I will be active from 1600 untill raids off, I will delivere what is asked of me, and contribute as a social, kind and likable person.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? thats no problem.
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? Yes i will

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? Yes, Mizguzi, If he counts as he havent been with you too long.

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend?
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00 yes
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00 yes
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00 yes

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory? Daily quests + AH trading + and first and formoust Jewlcrafting profits
Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? Yes ofc, thats what raiding is all about.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? yes
Do you have a microphone? yes
Is you ISP connection stabile? yes
Which addons do you use? , recount,DBM, omen, pitbull, bartender
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Death Knight Apply (approved)   Death Knight Apply (approved) Emptysön aug 09, 2009 3:19 am

For blood og frost er jeg faktisk nødt til å se ann situasjonen vår på deathknights.

Vi er for tiden en spot åpen for en unholy dk though, så vennligst gi lyd fra deg ingame eller her om du er interesert i det eller ikke.
Mannemus
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Death Knight Apply   Death Knight Apply (approved) Emptysön aug 09, 2009 11:48 am

Om det ikke lar seg gjøre med frost eller blood dps spec, vill jeg være åpen for å kjøre Unholy dps. Har en del exp med det fra tidligere Wotlk raids.
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Death Knight Apply (approved)   Death Knight Apply (approved) Emptysön aug 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Splendid!

River tak i deg online Smile
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Death Knight Apply (approved)   Death Knight Apply (approved) Empty

Death Knight Apply (approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Death knight apply (Declined)
» DPS Death Knight ( Approved )
» 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)
» Draenai - Death Knight Tank - Application ( Approved )

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: