Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Hayna
Gäst

80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptyfre sep 25, 2009 7:05 am

Been 80 for a while now.
Character name: Hayna.
Class:Death knight
Race: Gnome
Main-Specc: Blood.
Off-Specc: Gearing my tank gear up.
Proffesions: herbalism (225/450) Elixir Master (450/450)

In Real Life - Im 18 years old gouing my 2nd year on what we in sweden calls it "gymnasium", kinda like collage.
Name:Mathias
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? School between 07,45 to 16,00. Raid able between 19,00 to 23,00

In game - Have not done very much PVE becuase i am new on Grimbatol. Came from Hellfire (low rated PVE server ) for like 3 weeks ago.
How long have you been playing WoW? Pretty much sence 2006, had a 18 months break up tho.
How long have you been playing your main - character? I made my character 2 weeks after Lich King came out and my play time is. 22days 19 hours. ( /played? And when did you create this character?)
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? I dont think so.

Have you been playing some other MMO's? No i have'nt. (Yverland wants to know)

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow:
TBC:
WOTLK:

Do you have a favorite fight? Ulduar 25 Razorscale.
Is there a fight you really dislike?

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? Been in Ett Gäng Gubbar on Grim batol.
Why did you leave your former guilds? Becuase they had massive Raid offs. And that made the guild to be seperated.
What happend in your last guild? Went Ulduar for the first time.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? Becuase it is a very raid active guild with high geared muture people who knows what to do.
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? I have pretty good dps and Attackpower i think. Self buffed, (with flasks and food) 4504AP and do 4,3-4,7k dps. Did 5,2k in Phase 1 onyxia yesterday.(where it's only a singel target, no aoe.) (How can you contribute?)
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? Well i dont think you would ask me, i do not have any experience of tanking and i do not have good gear yet. But yes.
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? That i am.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? I dont really know, to new on server to know that.

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend? I think i can come at least 2 of them, Monday and thursday.
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory? Well yes i am alchemist so i got many flasks. I just make transmutes, sell them at AH, Flasks.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? I dont really know, that depend what boss it is.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes.
Do you have a microphone? Yes i have.
Is you ISP connection stabile? yes it is.
Which addons do you use? I use alot of addons. Xperl, Quartz, Recount etc,etc.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptyfre sep 25, 2009 10:49 am

Du har ikke svart på hele posten.

Fyll ut alt content du har vært kjent med takk Smile
Hayna2
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sry   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptyfre sep 25, 2009 2:50 pm

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: full Smile
TBC: Not BT and MH
WOTLK: Uld10 1/13 uld25 8/14 Onyxia10 3/4 achiv Totc10 and 25 undone but can tactics. Naxx10 9/15 naxx25 12/15. OS10 1drake up. same on 25. EoE 10 and 25.

Do you have a favorite fight? Ulduar 25 Razorscale.
Is there a fight you really dislike?
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptyfre sep 25, 2009 7:03 pm

TBC: what about sunwell?

in Classic. Full clear in Naxx 40 then?
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptylör sep 26, 2009 11:36 am

Armory is bugged, so can't inspect you Sad

Hayna skrev:
Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? I dont really know, that depend what boss it is.
What do you mean here? depends on what boss it is?

Apart from that i think this looks good Smile

Yes from meg Wink

//Allram
Hayna3
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Hmm   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 10:35 am

When i sayd Full on Classic i ment the ones who are atm. And in the question about sunwell, i have'nt done it eather. I did'nt really understod the question in the start when the question were. "If you are wiping and progressing on a boss, would you do it all night ?" Well yes i am, just if the raid are going forward. Sry for being so Slow on the questions. Neutral
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 11:07 am

When i sayd Full on Classic i ment the ones who are atm.

This meaning that u dint raid in lvl 60? And did them in lvl 80? or?

Did u raid Full BWL- AQ20 - AQ40 - Naxx40 etc etc in lvl 60?
Hayna4
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Notnaxx   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 3:32 pm

I have done em when i were at lvl 60 on my old char. Ive kept on playing on my paladin to lvl 70. Then i gave him away to a friend at the same time ive made my current character. But yes ive done them all exept for naxx 40. But not on this character.
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 4:07 pm

that was what i wanted to hear Wink
Tomasdetavil
Members
Tomasdetavil

Antal inlägg : 175
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-26

InläggRubrik: Minimum requirements...   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Jag kan inte tillräckligt om DK's, men vad ger self buff i extra armorpenetration %? I övrigt har du tillräckligt med gear iaf.
Hayna6
Gäst

InläggRubrik: yes   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptysön sep 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Self buff dont gives me any armor penetration, if you like to just /w me and come check my gear out. Armory link is;
Sunzhine
Members
Sunzhine

Antal inlägg : 46
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-03

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptymån sep 28, 2009 7:11 pm

Hejsan, jag är inte officer men jag ska på begäran av tomas skriva vad jag tycker.

Jag och tomas har kommit överens om att vi ska ge dig pending. Anledning är att bl.a. dina stats och bl.a. din experience. Du saknar till exempel exp cap och du har way to much hit (16 exp/21 cap, 310 hit/263 cap) Även din AP är lite low för en blood DK. Du kan t.ex. ändra dina sockets lite, bara det inte meckar upp med meta. Såg att du hade bl.a. hit/str gem på chest vilket du kan ändra till bara str.

När det gäller experience saknar du hela Totc, både 10 man och 25 man. Även i Ulduar saknar du en del exp.

Du verkar inte heller riktigt varit engagerad när du skrev din apply då du missade en del grejer, vilket du fixade efteråt men ändå.

Som sagt så är din apply pending.Det vi vill att du ska göra är att du fixar dina stats och din experience. Ändra sockets, kör pugs m.m. Om vi inte ser en ändring på ett tag så måste vi tyvärr declina.
hayna6
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Jo   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptymån sep 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Jo tyvärr så har jag inte Gjort om mina enchants och sockets nu på ett tag. Men det kan jag ändra på ganska fort. Vad förr inte Hit cappad det är därför "/ Men tack på för hand.
hayna6
Gäst

InläggRubrik: ap   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptytor okt 01, 2009 6:59 am

Stats Update Thursday, starting on otc 10 today i belive.

Stats now. 21 Expertice, 31,07 crit, 270 hit. 4645AP, All this with Horn Of Winter, Flask and Food.
Im now going over to some raids in the weekend becuase of the reset.
Sunzhine
Members
Sunzhine

Antal inlägg : 46
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-03

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptytor okt 01, 2009 4:31 pm

Detta ser bra ut. Du visar engagemang och har fixat både ditt gear och din experience. king

MEN fixa också shoulder enchant Asap.

Annars har du min "vote" om man kan kalla det det ^^
Hayna
Gäst

InläggRubrik: a   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Emptytor okt 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Shoulder enchant från Hodir kommer. Tar ett tag att få upp rep till exalted med dom, men den är på väg Smile
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)   80 Death Knight, DPS.  (Approved) Empty

80 Death Knight, DPS. (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» DPS Death Knight ( Approved )
» Death Knight Apply (approved)
» Draenai - Death Knight Tank - Application ( Approved )
» Pluppeen - Death knight dps

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: