Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Retri paladin , Apply (Declined)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Devis
Gäst

Retri paladin , Apply (Declined) Empty
InläggRubrik: Retri paladin , Apply (Declined)   Retri paladin , Apply (Declined) Emptyons aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Chararcter info
Character name:Svingis
[b]Class:Paladin
[b]Race:Dwarf
[b]Main-Specc:Retribution
[b]Off-Specc:Protection, not capped yet
[b]Proffesions:Inga just nu

[b]In Real Life - Info

Name:Chris
[b]Age:19
[b]Country:Sweden
[b]What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)?: School, study to become a Teacher

[b]In game - Info

How long have you been playing WoW?:3 years
[b]How long have you been playing your main - character?
( /played? And when did you create this character?): i have played on my main for 6 mounth
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?: Not Atm

[b]Have you been playing some other MMO's?: i played Diablo 3

[b]What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?

Classic wow:nothing
[b]TBC:kara, sunwell
[b]WOTLK:Naxx10/25. Uldu10 only FL, EoE10, VoA10/25, Os10/25

[b]Do you have a favorite fight?: Y it Was a gear fight Against Saphirion 10man , me and some friends , alott of fun.
[b]Is there a fight you really dislike?: Not really.

[b]Guild - related

Which guilds have you been in?[: Hells Fury
[b]Why did you leave your former guilds?: To little Raiding and bad comunication, and a thing that happend in ulduar10.
[b]What happend in your last guild?: I rolled highest on Ironsoul and the Mlooter gave it to another pala because he had been in the guild longer.

[b]Why are you applying to Knights of Glory?: I want to be part of a serious guild that Raids. And i would really like to be in a Nordic/swedish guild:)
[b]How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory?
(How can you contribute?): i Can provide good Dps and iam a guy with alott of humor and iam very Active.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?: No i dont, iv always been a melee, and thats something i wont change.
[b]Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you?: Ofc Smile

[b]Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?: No i dont

[b]Knights of Glory's raiding time is:

Which of these days can you attend?: I can Raid all of those days , but every other Wednesday i play soccer.
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

[b]Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?: i Do All my dailys and that enough i think.

[b]Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?: If the spirit is up and we do it the right way , yes.

[b]Technical - info

[b]Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1?: not atm using Skype, but i can get it.
[b]Do you have a microphone?: Yea
[b]Is you ISP connection stabile?: Ofc Smile
[b]Which addons do you use?: i use : Deadlybossmode, Titanbar, Recount for maxumum dps, and Atlasloot.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Twalec
Members
Twalec

Antal inlägg : 88
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-23
Ålder : 43

InläggRubrik: Retri paladin , Apply   Retri paladin , Apply (Declined) Emptysön aug 30, 2009 11:09 am

För det första.. Inga Proffesions? Hur kommer det sig?

"What happend in your last guild?: I rolled highest on Ironsoul and the Mlooter gave it to another pala because he had been in the guild longer"

Vi använder oxå ett rank system till en viss grad. Vet inte omständigheterna i din förra guild men det händer hos oss oxå. Ser inte det som en anledning till att lämna en guild om guildreglerna följs.

Ser att du saknar en del enchants på din gear som behöver fixas.

Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?: No i dont, iv always been a melee, and thats something i wont change.

Givitvis ska vi inte tvinga folk att gå speccs de inte tycker är kul att spela men att inte änns kunna tänka sig att specca om tillfälligt är en rätt stor brist som jag ser det.
http://knightsofglory.eu
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Retri paladin , Apply (Declined)   Retri paladin , Apply (Declined) Emptysön aug 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Dette ser bare altfor amatørmessig ut, det er soleklart nei fra meg!
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Retri paladin , Apply (Declined)   Retri paladin , Apply (Declined) Empty

Retri paladin , Apply (Declined)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Mazzadps 80 retri paladin (Declined )
» Retri paladin (Approved)
» Paladin lvl 80 Holy/Retri (Approved)
» 80 holy/retri paladin ( Approved )
» Bimboulle - Retri/Holy palla (Declined)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: