Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Rogue Application ( Approved )

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Sarnya
Gäst

Rogue Application  ( Approved ) Empty
InläggRubrik: Rogue Application ( Approved )   Rogue Application  ( Approved ) Emptysön okt 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Chararcter info
Character name: Sarnya
Class: Rogue
Race: Gnome
Main-Specc: Mutilate 51/13/7
Off-Specc: Combat 18/51/2 (sometimes pvp mutilate)
Proffesions: Inscription(437/450) Herbalism (450/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name: Marius Lind
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? Working as a mechanic

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? I've been playing WoW for three years now.
How long have you been playing your main - character? I've been playing this character as an alt for about a year, then I decided to quit playing my holy paladin and reroll to this. 55 days played ~. This character was created in the middle of TBC.
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? I got a horde priest, but I never play on it, because I've played horde for three years now. It was mainly a pvp char.

Have you been playing some other MMO's? I've tried the classic warcraft games, and I played some diablo when I was younger.

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: Everything but BWL.
TBC: Everything, even killed Kil'Jaeden prenerf (FLEX :p)
WOTLK: Everything up to General Vesaxz in Ulduar 25, done some hardmodes like 3 drakes sartharion, the immortal, and some of the ulduar hardmodes.

Do you have a favorite fight? The Kil'Jaeden fight, the most awesome thing on earth. the intensetivity and no room for failure, I really loved it.
Is there a fight you really dislike? Actually not, the only fight I can think of is Gothik the Harvester which is the most boring and silly fight I've ever fought.

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? Eon, Refusion, both are horde guilds on Grim Batol. Oh and btw, my first guild ever was Portus Cale!
Why did you leave your former guilds? For Two years ago Eon kicked me because I had a terrible unstable internet connection, and we was in the middle on Kael'Thas progression, so they kinda swapped me with another player. Lately I left Refusion because I wanted to play with friends on alliance side, so I faction changed.
What happend in your last guild? My last guild is still up and running, they are trying to get Algalon 25 down as far as I know. I went on a summer break this summer and decided to stop playing and do something with my life. Back then I had no job so I really had to do something with it, something they respected.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? You seem like the perfect guild for me, as I'm a experienced player and you have pretty much killed everything I have.
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?)As I said, I got experience, I'm a serious player and very dedicated. I always come prepared to raids, no random afk'ing or slacking during the raids, 100% focus till it's over.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? Yes I'm willing to respecc even though I pretty much prefer Mutilate specc.
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? Shouldn't be a problem either, so yes.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? I know no one here, I'm new to the alliance gang.

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend? I can attend all of them.
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?

As I got a gathering proffession, alot of my gold income comes from there. I usually stack up herbs for flasks for myself, and some of it I sell to have some cash.
I'm used to be fully maxed with consumables as I've been raiding with the "best" players on horde before, they was really focused on that so we could progress as fast as possible, and get some horde firsts/server firsts.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?
Yes, what can I say, I love challenge, and I think that WoW would be shit without it.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Is you ISP connection stabile? Yes
Which addons do you use? I use Nevion UI 16:9
acb_CastBar
aNamePlates
aMinimap
ArkInventory
AzCastBar
Bartender4
Bigwigs
Bison
Broker_Durability
Broker_Mail
Broker_Money
ButtonFacade
ClassTimer
CowTip
Fortress
FramesResized
Grid
kgPanels
Mapster
MikScrollingBattleText
oGlow
Omen
OmniCC
oRA2
oUF
Prat-3.0
Recount
Reflux
SellFish

Looking forward to an answer and hope to see you in the guild Smile
Cheers, Sarnya
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
fataass
Members

Antal inlägg : 81
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-10

Rogue Application  ( Approved ) Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue Application ( Approved )   Rogue Application  ( Approved ) Emptysön okt 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Shit. Du har inte glömt nått addon nu va ? Razz hehe

Vi har kollat igenom din apply nu och allting ser bra ut även.
Nu är de bara att visa vad du går för.

Du får en trial spot hos oss.
/w mig eller en annan officer i guilden för en inv

Välkommen

//Muqer Paladin Class Officer
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Rogue Application ( Approved )
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Rogue Application! ( Approved )