Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Balance druid applaying ( Approved )

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Fluffysp
Gäst

Balance druid applaying  ( Approved ) Empty
InläggRubrik: Balance druid applaying ( Approved )   Balance druid applaying  ( Approved ) Emptysön okt 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Chararcter info
Character name:Fluffysparks
Class:Druid
Race:Night elf
Main-Specc:Balance
Off-Specc:Resto
Proffesions:Enchanting Profession 1 (390/450) Profession 2 (xxx/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name:Martin Pettersson
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? Right now im unemployed...

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? Since it started
How long have you been playing your main - character? I played a bit on 70 but I stopped playing when Wotlk came, so i started playing about 3 months ago ( /played?13 days And when did you create this character?when i started playing again with friend account.)
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?not at the moment

Have you been playing some other MMO's?I played some Warhammer online but it didnt suit me. (Yverland wants to know)

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?depending on guilds and people on the servers its been remotely good, in lack of a friendly guild there is only so much one can have fun with.
Classic wow:Molten core Razz and BWL onyxia some ahn quiraj
TBC:kara mostly some gruul.
WOTLK:OS 10/25 man, TotC 10/25 man, Onyxia 10/25 man, VoA 10/25 man and just a few bosses in ulduar 25.

Do you have a favorite fight?not really in wotlk but on 70 it was ofc in kara against netherspite pew pew dmg
Is there a fight you really dislike? right now only the ones with really much animations my computer is quite old but just put in a new order for a new graphics card and flat screen which will imrove it quite a bit

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in?none on this server
Why did you leave your former guilds? it disbanded over lack due to lack off focus and general mentality in the guild.
What happend in your last guild? Some players desided they were only good enough to play certain raids so we couldnt gear ppl up in the other raid instances.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory?I have an irl friend here who likes the guild and tells me that its a good enviroment for progressing and just plain old fun
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory?Well I help out if ppl need help with something like hcs gearing up farming abyssals in totc normal and such on i just generally like to play instnces. (How can you contribute?)
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?yes
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? if its really necessary yes.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?Muqer/ZPM

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend?I can probably attend all of these days.
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?One could simply just do dailys or farm with herbalism, but since i have most lvling quests left ill probably do those and skill up my enchanting while i do.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? yes

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1?yes
Do you have a microphone?yes
Is you ISP connection stabile?yes
Which addons do you use?DBM,omen and recount, don't like to have so much on my screen it lowers the gameplay and the generall satisfaction off the game.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
fataass
Members

Antal inlägg : 81
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-10

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid applaying ( Approved )   Balance druid applaying  ( Approved ) Emptysön okt 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Citat :
Is there a fight you really dislike? right now only the ones with really much animations my computer is quite old but just put in a new order for a new graphics card and flat screen which will imrove it quite a bit

hahaha martin geek

Har spelat med dig väldigt mycket så vet att du kan spela din klass. och haha vet att du kan spela druid efter ha lvlat upp 2 st lol!

Kan påpeka de innan allram gör det. " Skaffa Sons OF hodir rep " för shoudlers enchant.

Annars tycker jag de ser fin fint ut. Och vi behöver bumkins Wink eller jag menar BOMKINAURA... cheers

Du har min Vote !

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Shirayuk%C3%AD

//Muqer Paladin Class Officer
fataass
Members

Antal inlägg : 81
Registreringsdatum : 09-03-10

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid applaying ( Approved )   Balance druid applaying  ( Approved ) Emptysön okt 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Du får en trial spot hos oss.
/w mig eller en annan officer i guilden för en inv

Välkommen

//Muqer Paladin Class Officer
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Balance druid applaying ( Approved )   Balance druid applaying  ( Approved ) Empty

Balance druid applaying ( Approved )
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» RickardLejon Druid (Approved)
» Feral druid (Approved)
» Druid application (Approved)
» Cyberfairy - Resto Druid ( Approved )

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-