Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Dexxxy
Gäst

Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptylör nov 14, 2009 2:01 am

Hallå, Knights of Glory.
Vi är tre vänner från Västmanland, som tillsammans letar efter en raidingguild som inte har tagit sig alltför långt in på hardmodes, som vi skulle kunna följa med i progressen.
Vi valde att lägga våra applies på samma sida, då vi alla helst vill spela tillsammans, och det inte är mycket idé med om bara en blir antagen, och resten blir kvar utanför.
Varsågoda, ha så trevligt med läsningen.

Chararcter info

Character name: Dexxy

Class: Mage

Race: Human. I chose it beacuse of the great PvP-boost it provides, but the extra rep-gain is neat for PvE aswell.

Main-Specc: Arcane 57/3/11. I tried out a couple of PvE-specs from the best mages around, but this is the one that I found works best with my style of playing.
It's not that hard to use, but it still requires some attentions to catch all the procs.

Off-Specc: Frost PvP 20/0/51. For when I'm not raiding or instancing.
If you need me to change this to fit some special fight which involves heavy AoE etc, I'll be happy to.

Proffesions: Mining 450. Doing this for moneymaking. I'm kinda lazy when it comes to proffessions, but I figured mining is easy to skill when leveling, and it provides
a nice cashboost on 80, so that I always can be ready with flasks & Buff-food for the raids. If I feel like it, I can also spend my savings if I see something nice that says "BoE".

Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Dexxy

In Real Life - Info

Name: Anton Bergman
What do you do on dailys basis: I am currently attending a Technical gymnasium, in the same class as Hulkhasse.

In game - Info

How long have you been playing WoW?: I have been playing WoW approximatly one year since its release, with a few pauses here and there.
My old guild cleared Naxx/OS3D/EoE rather fast when WOTLK released, so I started to find WoW rather boring, and beacuse of that I took a long break about two weeks before the
release of Ulduar, and I'm now back on track again.

How long have you been playing your main - character?: I started this character about 4 weeks back when me, a couple of my classmates, and a few other friends decided
that we all should play on the same realm. My current /played is 11 Days, 1h and 27 minutes, and my current played on 80 is 3 Days, 5h and 31 minutes.

Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?: Nothing ealse on this realm, except for a level 60 Priest, which I'm planning to level up in
the near future. Other noteable characters I have include a 80 Restoration Shaman, a 80 Protection Paladin, and a few random 60-70 alts, but they're all on other realms.
If you'd like some armory links, just shout.

Have you been playing some other MMO's?: I have tried alot of other MMO's, when I was taking breaks from WoW. I played Runescape, beacuse of group pressure in my old
class, played for a week then got bored, and I've been picking on people who play it ever since. I tried Guild Wars, took level 20 and then it got boring. Last winter i also
tried Warhammer. I played the free 30 days, and then I quit. After that, when I had my "big break", I spammed some free mmo's, such as Dragonica, Ether Saga, Jade Empire,
Flyff & some others ( can't remember them all >.< ). Lastly before I decided to pick up WoW again, I tried the trial for Eve Online. It's a really cool game,
but I didn't really had the patience to learn everything, it's gets too complicated too fast. If the trial had been longer, I would probably started playing.

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?

Classic wow:
On level 60, before TBC:
ZG: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
MC: Cleared
BWL: Only got to kill Razorgore, and that was after TBC-patch, so everyone was running around in High Warlord-gear.
Since then I've done full clear on everything, but at level 70/80.

TBC:

Here was when I started picking up raiding seriously, following kills are @ pre WOTLK and pre-nerf.
Kara: Cleared
Gruul: Cleared
Eye: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: Cleared ( 3rd guild on the realm to kill Illidan. )
Sunwell: 1/5. ( 4/5 post-nurf, we got one attempt on KJ the day before WOTLK was released. )

Did all these on the realm Laughing Skull, which the guild Nordic Reign.

WOTLK:

Naxx:Cleared
VoA:Cleared ( Facepalm. )
EoE: Cleared ( On my Shaman. )
OS 10/25: Cleared ( With 3D, on shaman. ).
Ulduar: Flame Leviathan only, on 10man.
Onyxia 10/25: Cleared

Do you have a favorite fight?: I love the fighting mechanics of all the bosses in Black Temple, but if I had to choose one, it'd probably be either Reliquary,
Gorefiend or Bloodboil. They all make you be really focused on your DPS, otherwise it's a wipe, but they still force you to be aware of other things also,
that happen throughout the fight. In WOTLK, Heigan's always a laugh. ^^

Is there a fight you really dislike?: Here, I have to say Archimonde in MH. It's a clear sign of when Blizzard has run out of idéas, and they implement the classic
"Don't stand in the fire", except that this is just overdoing it. One person stands at the wrong spot, and it's a wipe. Even when Illidan was on farm, we still had some
difficulties with killing Archimonde.

Guild - related

Which guilds have you been in?: As I said, I haven't been in any noticeable guilds on this character. My current guild "Imperiet" is just all of my IRL-mates who decided
to reroll onto this realm. Pre-tbc, I was in the guild "Vicious", long since disbanded now. It was through people who kept on playing since pre-tbc that made me end up in
Nordic Reign, which took me through all the fights in TBC and WOTLK.

Why did you leave your former guilds?: My Shaman is still in Nordic Reign, as a social-status member, so in practic, I haven't left it yet. :3

What happend in your last guild?: What happened? Not much happened. We were fairly low on drama, and we all had a nice time playing the game. As the name suggests,
Nordic reign was a scandinavian guild, and norwegians tend to have a good influence on people. Very Happy

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory?: Beacuse me and my two friends here are tired of doing the same PuG's and heroics, we want to get a little serious.
We had a look around for Swedish-speaking guilds, and our eye fell on KoG. You guys also seems to be at about the same skill level as we're aiming towards.

How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory?: SÜPER-DüPER-ÜBER-DPS, and perhaps some fun times on Ventrilo. ^^

Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?: Naturally. If a fight requires some other spec then my current, or you see some faults in it,
I will respec.

Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you?: At first I'll probably say no, but end up doing it anyway beacuse I don't want to get kicked beacuse of
something so trivial.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?: Nope.

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:

Which of these days can you attend?
Wednsday: - 19:00 to 23:00
Sunday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday: - 19:00 to 23:00

I can attend all of them, no problems. The only problem with times is that I can't forsee for example how much homework I have or if something comes up, so I might not
be able to join EVERY raid EVERY week, but I guess I won't be any worse then anyone else.

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?:

As previously stated; that's why I've got mining.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?: Been there, done that, no problems. ( Illidari Council was a bitch, yuck. Very Happy )

Technical - info

Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Aye, currently rolling on a Steelseries Siberia headset.
Is you ISP connection stabile?: Yes.
Which addons do you use?:
Here's the full list:

In-game Screenshot in a raidgroup: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img141/501/screenab.jpg (Here you can also see my keybindings. EventAlert notifications appear in the middle of the screen.)

Bartender4, for bars and keybindings.

EventAlert, for showing proccs, such as Missile Barrage and Clearcasting.

Xperl Unitframes, for Unitframes and Raidframes. I used Grid here on my shaman, but since I don't need to pay that much attention as I am no more a healer, I feel more
comfortable with X-perl
Deadly Bossmods, boss information.

Decursive, helping me remove curses.

Prat, clearing up my chat.

Recount, damagemeters.

Omen Threatmeter, Showing threat.

And that's it for me, feel free to ask questions and leave marks on anything - over to Hulknasse.

// Anton

Character info
Character name: Hulknasse
Class: Shaman
Race: Dranei
Main-Specc: Elemental PVE
Off-Specc: Elemental PVP
Proffesions: Mining (450/450) Engineering (438/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name: Erik Jensen
What do you do on daily basis (Job/School)? I'm a student and will be for some years.

In game - Info
How long have you been playing Wow? I've been playing from time to time as the expansions were released. But my first 60 ding were when BWL were the new shit.
How long have you been playing your main - character? ( /played? And when did you create this character?) Currently i've 13d14h played on my shaman, 4d12h of them are at lvl 80. I created this character about 2 months from now.
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? I've got several characters on the horde side of Vashj. But, no one at GM which you would be interested of.

Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know)
I've been playing alot of different MMO's during the past 7-8 years, ex. Tibia, MU, Flyff, ROSE and Runescape.

Classic wow: ZG, MC, BWL, World dragons, Kruul, Onyx, AQ20,AQ40(never got Cthun down) and Construction quarter as well as Arachnid quarter.
TBC: Kara, Gruul, The Eye (Never killed Keal), Lord Kazak And ZA. After that i got tired of wow.
WOTLK: Naxx10/25, Onyx10/25, OS10/25, Voa10/25, I have also downed Malygos but that was on my horde paladin(Healer).

Do you have a favorite fight? With my low experience on Wotlk raids i'll have to say the big stone dude in nexus its so much fail for the noobs.
Is there a fight you really dislike? Not really. Some fights are boring but i don't dislike them.

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? Imperiet!
Why did you leave your former guilds? It's a IRL friend guild. Just to have tabard while lvling to 80
What happened in your last guild? We didn't have enough raids going on so we disbanded. Sad

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? I've played with some guild members and i've seen that your a mature guild with focus and dedication. Looking forward to some fun new raid experience with KoG.
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?) Apart from my totem of awesomeness(wrath) i will always be a happy face cheering ppl up making the raid positive and focused.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? If you give me gear to the new specc i have no problem with it.
Are you willing to re-skills your professions if we ask you? Depends on which. I need my mining to make money for the raids.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? I have played with some of you in random heroics but no one special.

Which of these days can you attend?
Wednsday: - 19:00 to 23:00 Yes
Sunday: 19:00 to 23:00 Yes
Monday: - 19:00 to 23:00 Yes

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?

Apart from my 4k gold i already have i can make ALOT of gold from dailys and mining

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?
Not the whole night, but the whole evening, np. As a former hardcore raider i know what it takes to progress.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Is you ISP connection stabile? Yes
Which addons do you use? Totem timer, DBM,Omen, Recount, Atlas and Easy Casting bar.

// Erik

And last, but not least, Hulkhasse:

Chararcter info
Character name: Hulkhasse
Class: Warlock
Race: Gnome
Main-Specc: Pve destruction (3/13/55)
Off-Specc: Pvp destuction (0/20/51)
Proffesions: Mining 1 (450/450) Engineering 2 (450/465)
Armory:

In Real Life - Info
Name: Filip Stenfors
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? Student.

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? On and off for about three years.
How long have you been playing your main - character? ( /played? And when did you create this character?)
15 days played, with 5 days played on 80.
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? Not really.
Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know)
Some free MMo's, but nothing special.

Classic wow:

No raids Pre-tbc, but done most of them on 80.

TBC:

No raids here either.

WOTLK:
Naxx 25: Cleared
Onyxia 10/25: Cleared
OS 10/25: Cleared, no drakes.
VoA 10/25: Cleared.

Do you have a favorite fight? Heigan in Naxxrammas is awesome, the fight puts skill over gear.
Is there a fight you really dislike? Nope. Smile

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? Nothing worth mentioning.
Why did you leave your former guilds? --
What happend in your last guild? ---

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? Looking for a steady raiding guild with friendly people, and you guys sounded like the best scandinavians for us.
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? I'll DPS my way to victory.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? Absolutely.
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? I might get sad because I spent alot of time skilling it, but yes.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory? Sir, no, sir.

Which of these days can you attend? All of them.
Wednsday: - 19:00 to 23:00
Sunday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday: - 19:00 to 23:00

How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?
Yeah, I do most of the dailys, and I've got mining incase I need some quick dollars.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss? Depends, if I got school the next day I would prefer to get a couple of hours of sleep, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Is you ISP connection stabile? Yes.
Which addons do you use? Omen3, Ncrosis, X-Perl Unitframes, Bartender4, Atlasloot, Cartographer, Quartz, pPrat, Deadly bossmods, Questhelper and Dr.damage.

// Filip.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Dexxy
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptylör nov 14, 2009 2:11 am

Foxs
Members

Antal inlägg : 61
Registreringsdatum : 09-09-21

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptylör nov 14, 2009 8:17 am

Skall gå igenom era apps lite senare idag
Tomasdetavil
Members
Tomasdetavil

Antal inlägg : 175
Registreringsdatum : 08-03-26

InläggRubrik: Intressant med en kombinerad apply   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Ni uppfyller alla tre minimikraven vi har på era klasser (även om det är precis).

Raiding erfarenheten på dessa tre chars är ju helt klart begränsade, vilket också syns på er gear, en hel del badge och hc gear.

Jag har inte kollat gems/ench/spec, det överlåter jag till andra i guilden som är mer erfarna.

Generellt tycker jag dock att det är bra när man har sin irl polare i guilden, så om ingen annan har några andra väsentliga invändningar så tycker jag vi kan ta in er och kolla er skill. Gear går ju alltid att fixa. Med tanke på det ni säger ni har raidat pre-TBC och i TBS så borde ni ha en del skill.
Foxs
Members

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Hulkhasse
Specc
Förstår inte varför du har speccat i suppression när du redan har mer hit än vad som behövs
Sen har du inte tagit demonic power, Impen står för säkert 10% av din damage, och ger dig dessutom extra crit, dps förlust att inte ta Demonic power.

Gem
Du har fel meta gem
Du har stamina gems, vilket jag inte förstår alls
Du har crit gems vilket man inte heller ska ha som lock.
Inget gem i dina handskar.

Enchants
Rekommenderar starkt att gå och bli exalted med son of hordir, så du får den bästa shoulder enchanten
Billlig enchant på bracers
Billig enchant på vapen
Det du har på dina legs är också en billig varijant samt fel, 50sp 20spi borde du ha.
____

förklara gärna dessa saker Smile
ska kolla på resten om ett tag
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Håller helt och hållet med Foxs! Det får du ta och fixa!

Men det verkar som en kul grej att 3 (förhoppningsvis aktiva) kompisar vill komma och raida med oss! Smile
Hulknass
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Hulkhasse spenderar sina guld på uppgraderingar as we speak, och självklart är vi aktiva.
Det enda som stoppar oss är skolan men det ska nog inte vara något större problem

Jag har också ändrat lite i enchants o gems, armory behöver bara uppdatera sig. :>
stixie
Members
stixie

Antal inlägg : 4
Registreringsdatum : 09-10-05
Ålder : 37

InläggRubrik: Hulknasse Shamanen   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Vad som angår schamanen så har du lite konstiga gem för pve. som stamina och spel penetration. Och du behöver nog inte det meta gemet, spell power/crit är bätre. och alla är blåa gems. skulle öka din dps om du skaffa epic gems istället.
Geret är annars helt ok. Och vad som gäller dit spec så skulle jag rekommendera "Call of flame" och "Booming Echoes" istället för "Reverberation"

Annars så.. Tummen upp.. Ska diskutera det hela med Tellarius om det först.. God Luck
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Til Magen Dexxy

Jeg har sett kjapt over gearet ditt. Og må si det er en del ting som må gås igjennom. Mengden din med hit? WTF....

Jeg vill anbefale å lese litt om mages. Arcane mage er pr dags dato den magen som trenger minst hit av alle mages. Du har stats som om du var en TorrmentFire mage.

Det at du ikke har mer en et proffesion er også en dårlig ting. Alle proffesions pr dags dato gir noe bra til alle spillere.

Ellers trenger jeg ikke ta opp generel enchanting og Gemming tror jeg. Det sier vell seg selv. Men du har riktig meta gem Wink det er najs.

Det finnes MYE bra gear fra qoncuest badges og videre ned. Vill anbefale å være en helt og skaffe gear fra dette Wink og gjøre daily HC vær dag.

//peace out
Hulkhass
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Fixa fixa   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Tack för svaren Smile

Jag har ändrat spec, enchant (hade på mig fel braller) och gems.

Har flyttat en del gems och fixat nya, är lite snål med dyra gems/enchants på dessa grejer pga deras övriga kvalité måste jag erkänna Very Happy
Angående speccen så hade jag redan 2/2 i Demonic Power. Jag tog bort 3/3 i suppression.

Jag gör dailys hos Sons of Hodir as we speak. Smile

Hoppas det är bättre nu!

// Filip
Dexxy
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Hallå igen. Smile

Tillbaka till Yver:
Jag är fullt medveten om att jag har för mycket hit, och det är inget val jag gjort. Jag har bara plockat på mig så bra gear som möjligt som ger mig så mycket som möjligt i alla andra stats, och hiten kom automatiskt. Razz

Som du ser så har jag inte gemmat något för att få mer hit, som tur är.
Angående proffessions så har jag tänkt att skilla upp en till, håller bara på att kolla runt lite vilken som skulle ge mest fördelar till mig.
Jobbar för fullt med Emblems-gear med, brukar bli att köra ett par heroics om dagen. Har ett par Emblems att göra av med redan nu, men jag har lite beslutsångest över vad som ska inhandlas först. Wink

( Börjar undra nu om det inte hade varit smartare att göra tre trådar för våra applys, det här blir ju korspostning utan dess like. Very Happy )

// Anton
Hulknass
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptysön nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Till Stixie,

Ser nu på armory att den visar mina pvp gloves vilket säger sig om stamina gemet.
Kan lova att jag inte har någon stamina gem annars, ska även gema om chest ser jag nu, neck + meta också men det går lätt att ändra. Speccen får väll finslipas också, men även det är lätt att ändra. Tack för tipsen :>
stixie
Members
stixie

Antal inlägg : 4
Registreringsdatum : 09-10-05
Ålder : 37

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 1:02 am

Ja nu så ser det mycket bättre ut^^ Lycka till med din apply
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

jag tycker vi gör så här jag säger att från min sida så är elemental shamen approvad sen får dom andra involverade officers säga om ni andra 2

vi snackar mer ingame
Foxs
Members

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Emptytis nov 17, 2009 12:28 am

Bra det,
Approved
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)   Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved) Empty

Trippelapply Warlock Mage Elemental (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Kalven, Elemental Shaman! (Approved)
» Sponjok, Elemental shaman ( Approved )
» Draenei Elemental shaman (Approved)
» Elemental Shaman Stixie (Approved)
» Mamnagoth Elemental Shaman (Approved)

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: