Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Antique - Holy priest(Approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Antique
Gäst

Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Emptyfre aug 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Chararcter info
Character name: Antique
Class: Priest
Race: Draenei
Main-Specc: Holy
Off-Specc: Shadow
Proffesions: Profession 1 (xxx/450) Profession 2 (xxx/450)
Havent started with professions yet, but will in near future.

In Real Life - Info
Name: Morten
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? In the army, signal battalion.

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? Around 4 years now.
How long have you been playing your main - character? ( /played? And when did you create this character?) Made this char mid june, didnt play for the whole summer vacation and dinged 80 last sunday. 7 days played, but around 130-140 days on all my chars.
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?
Mementô - Horde rogue. Was in Fjord (Magtheridon, Horde) with this character, cleared upto yogg 10 man and Mimiron 25 man. Switched faction as my friends here in the army (Mizguzi and Mannemusa) were playing alliance on grim batol.
Nerâ - Nelf rogue.
Have you been playing some other MMO's? (Yverland wants to know)
Joined the failtrain Age of Conan when it was released, and figured out after 30 levels it didnt even reach WoW upto the knees.

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: Everything exept Naxx and C'thun
TBC: Everything exept Sunwell. (Did some bosses after 3.0, but that doesnt really count imo)
WOTLK: Naxx, OS (10 man 3D), Ulduar 25 upto Mimiron which we got to 3% P4. upto yogg 10 man.
Classic I was raiding with a mage. TBC as mage, warrior and rogue. WotLK ive been mostly playing as undead rogue, and now focusing 100% on the priest.

Do you have a favorite fight?
Hard one. Might not be my favourite fights, but the feeling I got first time we took down Ragnaros and Nefarian has yet to return.
Is there a fight you really dislike?
Prince in Kara because of its randomness.
Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in?
Been in quite a few since release, but the ones worth mention that havent disbanded is;
Serenity (Alliance, Bronzebeard)
Fjord (Magtheridon, Horde)
Why did you leave your former guilds?
Serenity I left because of their raiding hours (21-01) Was the Rogue CL when I was raiding there.
Fjord was a little too hardcore for me, as they were raiding 5-6 times a week. Besides I wanted to play with my roommates on Grim Batol. Still in Fjord with my horde rogue, but its been weeks since I last was on it.
What happend in your last guild?
Think I described that pretty well in the question above.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? Firstly because I want to progress through new content with a good guild, and secondly because I want to be in the same guild as Mannemusa and Mizguzi.
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? (How can you contribute?)
Always be prepared with Flasks, pots and food. Always gemming and tweaking my gear to be the best for my role in the raid, and of course always be updated on how to heal/dps as good as possible.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you?
Yes
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you?
Yes
Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?
Mizguzi and Mannemusa
Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend? All of them, unless we have military exercises. But that goes for Miz and Mannemusa aswell, so whenever they can raid, I can raid.
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?

Doing dailys and farming heroics.
Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?
Of course, thats the part I love most about this game. Progressing.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yerp
Is you ISP connection stabile? Yea
Which addons do you use? Pitbull, Bartender3, ForteXorcist, Grid, Deadly boss mods, Quartz and several others that doesnt really matter.

As a little final note I would like to say that I know my gear isnt really made for healing, but take into consideration I dinged 80 on sunday and with that in mind, it isnt really that half bad.

Regards Morten
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Antique
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Emptyfre aug 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Just want to add a few things regarding my gear.

At first I started gearing up for Shadow, mostly because all of the gear I got was healing gear. If you want me as a healer I will put a lot of effort in regemming, put on new enchants suited for the healing role and obtaining the T8,5 healing chest and head through emblems. This to increase my mana pool and MP5.

If you want me as shadow, I will follow the same path with hit > SP.
Antique
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Emptyfre aug 14, 2009 7:31 pm

At first I started gearing up for Shadow, mostly because all of the gear I got was healing gear

At first I started gearing up for Shadow, mostly because all of the gear I got was shadow gear
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Emptylör aug 15, 2009 12:01 am

Hei hei ^^

Siden du apply'er som holy priest så går jeg ut ifra at det er holy du mainly vil spille.

Men en del spørsmål:

Kan du forklare meg GRUNDIG hvorfor du har den speccen du har nå?!
Du har ikke 3/3 i Meditation som er primær valget til en healer! MP5 while casting!

Hadde jeg vært deg ville jeg heller speccet i Serendipity enn i Test of Faith, men det er jo da en del opptil måten du spiller på.

Gear messig så er jeg villig til å gi deg en spot når du kan bytte ut shadow gearet ditt og vise meg ordentlig healing gear....

What to do:

Fiks bedre healing gear -> Enchant/Gem -> si ifra til meg så får du trial spot Smile
Antique
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Emptylör aug 15, 2009 12:24 am

Har ingen god forklaring på den healing speccen jeg hadde da du så på armory. HAr ikke respeccet etter jeg dinget 80, så det ble definitivt en wierd spec. Uansett, nå er den skiftet ut til fordel for en spec som duger og har mer mana regen.
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Emptylör aug 15, 2009 10:54 am

Antique skrev:
Har ingen god forklaring på den healing speccen jeg hadde da du så på armory. HAr ikke respeccet etter jeg dinget 80, så det ble definitivt en wierd spec. Uansett, nå er den skiftet ut til fordel for en spec som duger og har mer mana regen.

Nå har jeg ett annet spørsmål om den nye speccen din Razz Hvorfor ikke specce Inspiration i Holy treet? den har blitt imba etter 3.2 patchen nå, 10% less Physical Damage taken ^^

Men skaff deg healing gear og bli kvitt hit rating så får du trial spot Wink
Antique
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Emptymån aug 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Trekker tilbake min egen app. Har joinet Equality.
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antique - Holy priest(Approved)   Antique - Holy priest(Approved) Empty

Antique - Holy priest(Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Holy priest ( Approved )
» lifender holy priest ( Approved )
» Allram - Holy Priest ( Approved )
» Allram Holy Priest 13/57/0 (Approved)
» Aileena - Holy Priest ( Approved )

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet