Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Prot Warrior (Approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Guppý
Gäst

Prot Warrior (Approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Prot Warrior (Approved)   Prot Warrior (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 5:47 am

Chararcter info
Character name: Guppý
Class:Warrior
Race:Gnome
Main-Specc:Protection.
Off-Specc:Fury.
Proffesions: JC(450) Enchanting (450)

In Real Life - Info
Name:Markus Enhörning
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)?School

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? since the game hit the street.
How long have you been playing your main - character? 115 days, 61 days at this lvl. i created it in vanilla, but my main was resto back then.
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about?
not really.
Have you been playing some other MMO's? hehe.. well i tried AoC and War.. but none have made a mark in my brain like wow has.

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow:Everything untill Naxx40, well i actually tried instructor..
TBC:5/6 Swp.
WOTLK:Everything but Tocgc's. I took a break after my guild disbanded on shattered hand.. it was a great guild we were ranked 500 in ze world or something like that.. My main specc was fury when ulduar came, so actually my fury gear is better.. got some Hc achivements aswell.

Do you have a favorite fight? Well, depends.. i actually enjoyed flame leviathan achives.. was pretty fun to do the intense thingies with towers up.
Is there a fight you really dislike?Well i dislike all the nerfed instances more or less so gief heroic wiping already.

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in?Chaos Theory (shattered Hand) second best on the server.
Why did you leave your former guilds?Well, there was too much drama in that guild so noone enjoyed the raids.
What happend in your last guild?i pretty much explained it up there ^^

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory?
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? Im a dedicated player, im always prepared more or less, i can help with my proffisions aswell.. since their pretty awesome Smile
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? well i can go fury if ya want, that's no problem.
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you?NO bloody way! JC costs a fortune and Enchanting to. don't think im a greedy bitch now.. but Jc and enchanting helps me pretty much when im a tank, with the extra gems and enchant on ring i will cap over 2k health so that's pretty fortunate.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend?
Wednsday: - 19:00 to 23:00
Sunday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday: - 19:00 to 23:00

Those days/times are no problem.. im active as hell and yeah i've raided 5days a week, so this will actually be a relief.

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?

I farm gold by taking Extra fee on my proffisions(mohahha). well fed and flasks will be no problem.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?
well yeah.. if theres any progress while were doing it then yes. But if were standing like mofo's and don't know shit while were doing, then i'll rather consider a raid off, Read up and watch some videos before next raid.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Ofc.
Do you have a microphone? aye
Is you ISP connection stabile?24mbit.
Which addons do you use?
Deadly boss mods
Cartographer
classtimer
atlasloot
bartender
clearcast
Wim
Examiner
Parrot
Grid
Spell alerter.

This apply was very sloppy if i might say that myself.. i would like to talk to some officers over Ventrilo if that's okay..
Don't complain over my gear's gems i respecced Tank for a month ago.. i got ulduar 25 gear in fury (including the shoulders), im Geming and enchanting right for every piece i get. the thing i wanna talk to u over vent is my experiance and so on..(and a little about the thing 1 step down)

Well to the thing.. My Gf is migrating atm to this server, she will be here on wednesday, she plays mage. she took a break when ulduar released, Her gear is okay. But she need some gear tho.. i want her in this guild if i get in, she can play just give her a month. of course she will make an apply herself.(that i actually look forward too^^)

Well as said im dedicated and will have 75-100% activity.. Give me a chance and i'll show you.

Tho i have to study those bloody bosses in Hc.

Could you reply in what language you speak on ventrilo?

I understand danish and norweigan texting but im not sure it would go very well if you speak in rapid speed.

Well thanks for my time and have a Good... ehhh.. Ahhh! it's mornig Very Happy Good morning!
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Guppý
Gäst

InläggRubrik: ...   Prot Warrior (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 5:48 am

my main was resto druid.. noticed that i only wrote resto ^^.
Guppý
Gäst

InläggRubrik: ....   Prot Warrior (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 5:51 am

God, im tired! noticed that i seemed kinda tense in this application. Well not at all im pretty calm and social, Handle Critism pretty well.
Guppý
Gäst

InläggRubrik: BTW!   Prot Warrior (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 6:01 am

i would love to go fury Very Happy well if you don't need me as prot that is. (im gonna stop writing now :p)
Foxs
Members

Antal inlägg : 61
Registreringsdatum : 09-09-21

InläggRubrik: Sv: Prot Warrior (Approved)   Prot Warrior (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Godag godag på dig själv:)

haha jag skulle också kunna säga att jag var bra på att ta kritik om jag gardera mig med "Don't complain over my gear's gems" Very Happy

På ventrilo pratar vi danska/norska/svenska. Du vänjer dig efter ett tag.... med att inte förståVery Happy skämt osido så förstår du inte vissa saker så frågar du bara.

Bara att ta och kontakta mig när du är online så kan vi ta ett snack
Guppý
Gäst

InläggRubrik: ....   Prot Warrior (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 5:12 pm

du kan skriva vent info här så tittar jag in Smile
Foxs
Members

Antal inlägg : 61
Registreringsdatum : 09-09-21

InläggRubrik: Sv: Prot Warrior (Approved)   Prot Warrior (Approved) Emptymån nov 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Approved, säg till en officer så får du invite
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Prot Warrior (Approved)   Prot Warrior (Approved) Empty

Prot Warrior (Approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Latexgeorg 70 prot warrior. ( Approved )
» Overtid Warrior 70
» Warrior, Prot, Kaw. ( Declined )
» Banos Prot/DPS warrior (Declined)
» Prot paladin ( Approved )

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: