Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Ravaledo
Gäst

Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) Empty
InläggRubrik: Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)   Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) Emptysön aug 30, 2009 10:33 am

Chararcter info
Character name: Ravaledon
Class: Priest
Race: Night Elf
Main-Specc: Holy
Off-Specc: Shadow
Proffesions: Alchemy (450/450) Tailoring (443/450)

In Real Life - Info
Name: Sivert
What do you do on dailys basis (Job/School)? I'm currently studying for my Bachelor degree

In game - Info
How long have you been playing WoW? I've been playing WoW since 9.th September 2005.
How long have you been playing your main - character? Ravaledon was my first character and is my most played one, I've always enjoyed healing and I've had alot of good words spread about me that I'm an efficient and well skilled healer. And I think I could contribue very well to your guild.
Do you have some other characters we might be intrested of knowing about? Some of my other characters are atm, Demiralos 80 Death Knight, blood specced. 4360 AP, 33% Crit and Exp capped and about 75% ArP with trinket procc. Only self-buffed stats.

Have you been playing some other MMO's?
Nope, World of Warcraft is my very first MMO.

What content have you been experiencing through World of Warcraft?
Classic wow: Everything up to Twins in AQ40
TBC: All content cleared with Riders on the Storm, and Aurora Borealis.
WOTLK: Cleared too Yogg-Saron in 10-man and Thorim in 25 man. And done Twin Val'kyrs in TotC 10 man. And ofc, Naxx 10/25, Sarth +3 10/25, EoE 10/25.

Do you have a favorite fight? One of my favorite fights must be Kologarn, I just love this big mushy titan and his steel grip Smile
Is there a fight you really dislike? The fights I hate the most at this very moments is the Faction Champions. Though I've just taken them down, but my first time we spent a whole evening wiping on them. PvE'ers trying PvP Razz

Guild - related
Which guilds have you been in? I've been in Symbol(Pre-tbc Symbol), Echo(Early TBC guild), Riders on the Storm, Aurora Borealis and now International Chaos on Balnazzar.
Why did you leave your former guilds? Well, I spent alot of time in IC trying to fix the raiding, getting some semi-hardcore raiding going, with some goals on clearing Ulduar. This went well for like 2 weeks, and then it croked. And now I want to still go for 25 man, and not just 10 man. Some drama ended up and people werent happy with my "elitism" if you can call it that.
What happend in your last guild? Alot of drama, can take that in in-game whispers if wanted, don't wanna out my former guildies.

Why are you applying to Knights of Glory? I'm applying to get some 25 man going for myself, and since you are at Yogg-Saron it would be a great learning for me to take him down and ofc learning the fight.
How do you think you will aid Knights of Glory in their way for more glory? I would say that I can contribue in the manner of a player that knows what he is doing, knows when to do it. But also can analyze the situation and act there after.
Are you willing to change your specc for progress if we ask you? I'm willing to do so, though my shadow gear is crap. So shadow would kinda be out of the question. But I've had some experience as a Discipline priest too. Though I prefer to stay holy Smile
Are you willing to reskills your professions if we ask you? Well I'm kinda willing. But at this very moment my Proffessions are some of the best I can have as a Holy Priest. Ofc JC is better but got my DK with that so I can make all epic gems that a holy priest needs.

Do you have any references in Knights of Glory?
I know Nessima in real-life. Worked with him for 1 year in the army. And known him ever since. We go to the same University College and we share a chat sometimes if we see each other in the hallway.

Knights of Glory's raiding time is:
Which of these days can you attend? All of them Smile
Wednsday - 19:00 to 23:00
Thursday: 19:00 to 23:00
Monday - 19:00 to 23:00

Knights of Glory expects you to have flasks (12 flask's a week), gold for repairs, reagents, pots and well fed.
How do farm your gold, so you are able to pay for the weekly cost of raiding with Knights of Glory?

I fish on my priest constantly to gather up my well fed's. 20 MP5 are those that I'm using.
My other char, my mage is a Herbalist. So farming for herbs to make flasks and potions are no big a deal.

Are you willing to spend your whole night on progressing and wiping at just one boss?
That's what some raiding comes with. Spending a whole evening on wiping. That I have done before.
Although I always like to see some progress while we're wiping. Not like wiping on Northrend Beasts 30 times. Just because someone cant learn to run out of his charge.

Technical - info
Do you have Ventrilo 3.0.1? Yes.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, used quite often Smile
Is you ISP connection stabile? Yepp
Which addons do you use? I use alot of addons, I can list a few.
Pitbull, Quartz, DBM, Grid, Satrina's Buff Frame, Bartender 4. Pluss some other nifty addons that helps me improve my performance.

SS of my UI:Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) 477960
My grid is directly below the 5 buttons you see in the upper left quadrant of the screen Wink
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)   Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) Emptysön aug 30, 2009 11:27 am

Jeg synes dette ser ut som en fin og rydding apply.
Jeg synes værtfall du skal få en sjagnse Smile

Men vi får se hva vår kjære Priest CL mener, Allram Wink
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)   Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) Emptysön aug 30, 2009 1:17 pm

God og ryddig apply ^^

Super kar det her som kan klassen sin og sin plass i et raid, e behjelpelig med koordineringe og har goe egenskapa når det kjæm tel å sette opp healers og posisjona Smile

Lykke til med svar fra våre kjære Allram Razz
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)   Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) Emptysön aug 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Dette ser veldig bra ut, men jeg vil gjerne se gear og talents før jeg utdyper meg videre om spot i guildet...
Hørte også fra nessima at du transfera idag, så vi får se om du er online i morgen så jeg kan inspecte deg da, eller du dukker opp på armory ^^
Gäst
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Sv: Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)   Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) Emptymån aug 31, 2009 4:01 pm

Har sett på gear og talents og er approved Smile
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)   Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved) Empty

Ravaledon 80 Night Elf Priest | Holy(approved)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Holy priest ( Approved )
» Allram - Holy Priest ( Approved )
» Antique - Holy priest(Approved)
» Allram Holy Priest 13/57/0 (Approved)
» Aileena - Holy Priest ( Approved )

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Ansökningar till guilden-
Hoppa till: